Versus Research Limited
Online Survey Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to an online survey (Survey) and prize draw (if applicable) administered by Versus Research Limited (VRL). Participation in the Survey is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. The Survey will have a start and an end date (Survey Period).
2. To participate in the Survey, you must be at least 16 years of age.
3. You may only participate in the Survey once and within the Survey Period.
4. Your Survey responses must not contain incorrect, misleading, offensive, fraudulent or unlawful content or information. Any Survey responses containing such information, or which are otherwise incomplete, late, or illegible will be deemed by VRL in its sole discretion to be invalid and removed from the Survey.
PRIZE DRAW (IF APPLICABLE)
5. You are eligible to enter into the prize draw relating to the Survey if you:
Participate in the Survey within the Survey Period;
Comply with clauses 1 to 4 above;
Complete the Survey in full (i.e. complete each section of the Survey); and
Opt-in to the prize draw relating to the Survey (Valid Entry).
6. To avoid doubt, you cannot enter the prize draw if you are an employee or are an immediate family member of VRL or of any third party agency associated with the Survey.
7. The prize and NZD value is clearly specified during the Survey process.
8. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and (where the Prize is not cash), the Prize will not be redeemable for cash.
9. The Prize draw will take place at the premises of VRL located at 53b King Street, Frankton, Hamilton, NZ, at completion of Project. Should circumstances outside of VRL’s control prevent the Prize draw from taking place on that date, it will be made within 3 working days of that date.
10. The first participant’s name drawn by VRL at random from the Valid Entries will be the winner of the Prize.
11. The winner of the Prize will be notified via the email address or phone number provided to VRL during the Survey.
12. If VRL (or its designated agent) is unable to make contact with the winner, or the winner fails to respond to VRL within 1 week of the date on which contact was attempted by VRL, that winner will forgo their right to claim the Prize, and VRL reserves the right to redraw the Prize draw until a winner has been successfully contacted.
13. If any dispute arises concerning the identity of the winner of the Prize draw, the winner will be the authorised account holder of the phone number provided by the participant, or as otherwise determined in VRL’s sole discretion.
16. These Online Survey Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of New Zealand.
17. All decisions made by VRL regarding the Survey and Prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. VRL reserves the right to:
a. vary these Terms and Conditions and to modify, extend, cancel, suspend or reschedule the Survey and/or Prize draw; and
b. verify the identity of the winner of the Prize draw; and
c. refuse to award the Prize to a participant who VRL, in its sole discretion, determines has breached these Terms and Conditions or who did not have a Valid Entry.
19. VRL accepts no responsibility and is not liable for any consequence (including, without limitation, liability for any costs incurred) arising from any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, inaccessible, delayed, corrupted, or misdirected Survey responses or entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
20. Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms and Conditions and to the greatest extent permitted by law, neither VRL nor any person or party associated with the Survey shall be liable for any loss, damage, or injury suffered or sustained by you or any other person or entity (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, loss of bargain, loss of business opportunity or exemplary damages) as a result of participating in this Survey or accepting or using any part of the Prize. To the extent that VRL cannot disclaim its liability under this clause, you agree that VRL’s total liability will be limited to NZD$500.00.
21. By participating in the Survey and Prize draw, you indemnify VRL from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, costs, expenses, demands, actions, or any liabilities of any kind incurred by VRL or any third party resulting or arising from your participation in the Survey or your acceptance, use, or otherwise of the Prize.
22. For questions relating to the Survey or related Prize draw, please contact us.